For all users
Welcome to ZOEREEL! We are a subscription service that provides our members with access to potential motion pictures, television and other audio-visual entertainment (“movies & TV shows”) streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TV’s, computers and other devices (” Zoereel ready devices”).
If you are a resident of the United States (including its possessions and territories), you agree to the Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver described in Section 15 to resolve any disputes with Zoereel (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court).
- The Zoereel service, and any content viewed through our service, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Zoereel membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Zoereel service and view movies and TV shows through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you.
- You may view a movie or TV show through the Zoereel service only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such movie or TV show. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location. Zoereel will use technologies to verify your geographic location. YOU MAY WATCH ON UP TO SIX UNIQUE AUTHORIZED ZOEREEL READY DEVICES AND THE NUMBER OF DEVICES ON WHICH YOU MAY SIMULTANEOUSLY WATCH IS LIMITED. Go to the change plan information in the “Your Account” page to see the number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch. The number of devices available for use and the simultaneous streams may change from time to time at our discretion without notice.
- We continually update the Zoereel service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of movies and TV shows, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
- content and information contained on or obtained from or through the Zoereel service without express written permission from Zoereel or its licensors. You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Zoereel service; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Zoereel service; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Zoereel service; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Zoereel service in any way; or, use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. In addition, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Zoereel service, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- The availability of movies & TV shows to watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the streaming movies & TV shows may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. Zoereel makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching a movie or TV show will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the movie or TV show you have selected and the configuration of your Zoereel ready device.
- Zoereel streaming software is developed by, or for, Zoereel and is designed to enable streaming of content from Zoereel through Zoereel ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. BY USING OUR SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ( zoereel.com/EULA ) AND TO RECEIVE, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR PROMPTING, UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE ZOEREEL AND RELATED THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOREGOING TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE. WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR OTHERWISE WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE DEVICES, INCLUDING THE CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY OF THE DEVICE WITH OUR SERVICE. By using our service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the Zoereel service. If your Zoereel ready device is sold, lost or stolen, please deactivate the Zoereel ready device. If you fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may access the Zoereel service through your account and may be able to access certain of your account information. To deactivate a device, follow instructions on the “Your Account” page of our website ( Zoereel.com/account ).
- Members may limit the maturity level of movies & TV shows viewable by other household members (e.g. available for their children) with our Parental Control feature (help.Zoereel.com/article/en/node/264), which is accessible from the “Your Account” page on the Zoereel website.
Passwords & Account Access
- The member who created the Zoereel account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the Zoereel account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting Zoereel Customer Service and potentially altering the Account Owner’s control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with their account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the Zoereel service, Zoereel implements technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the Zoereel service, which includes accessing via Zoereel ready devices or website.
- You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Zoereel website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. Zoereel reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. Zoereel is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Zoereel or by the automated processes of Zoereel.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
- THE ZOEREEL SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE ZOEREEL SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ZOEREEL DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE ZOEREEL SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. ZOEREEL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF APPLICATIONS, ZOEREEL READY DEVICES, AND ZOEREEL SOFTWARE (INCLUDING THEIR CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY WITH OUR SERVICE).
- TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL ZOEREEL, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Gifts & Promotions. We may offer Gift Subscriptions for purchase on our websites. Your Payment Method will be charged for any purchased Gift Subscriptions. Promotional codes may be redeemed on our website. Promotional codes can only be used once and cannot be redeemed for cash, resold or combined with any other offers, including a free trial. If you received a promotion code through an offer by a third party, additional restrictions may apply.
- Copyright. The Zoereel service, including all content provided on the Zoereel service, is protected by United States and international copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Trademarks. Zoereel is a registered trademark of Zoereel, Inc. For information on use of Zoereel trademarks
- Patents. Zoereel has patents that apply to our service.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the Zoereel service, please notify us by completing the Copyright Infringement Claims form ( zoereel.com/copyrights ).
- You may also be entitled to certain consumer protection rights under the laws of your local jurisdiction.
- Applications. You may encounter third-party applications (including, without limitation, websites, widgets, software, or other software utilities) (“Application(s)”) that interact with the Zoereel service. These Applications may import data related to your Zoereel account and activity and otherwise gather data from you. These Applications are provided solely as a convenience to you, and Zoereel is not responsible for such Applications. SUCH APPLICATIONS ARE OWNED OR OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO WITH OR SPONSORED BY ZOEREEL AND MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED FOR USE WITH OUR SERVICE IN ALL COUNTRIES. USE OF AN APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN OPTION AND RISK.
- Use of Information Submitted. Zoereel is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Zoereel service, including the Zoereel website and user interfaces, without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Zoereel service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Please note Zoereel does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for movies or TV shows, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Zoereel. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Zoereel and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
- If you elect to seek arbitration or file a small claim court action, you must first send to Zoereel, by certified mail, a written Notice of your claim (“Notice”). The Notice to Zoereel must be addressed to: General Counsel, Zoereel, Inc., 100 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, CA 95032-1815 (“Notice Address”). If Zoereel initiates arbitration, it will send a written Notice to the email address used for your membership account. A Notice, whether sent by you or by Zoereel, must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If Zoereel and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Zoereel may commence an arbitration proceeding or file a claim in small claims court.
- You may download or copy a form Notice and a form to initiate arbitration at www.adr.org. If you are required to pay a filing fee, after Zoereel receives notice at the Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration, Zoereel will promptly reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than US$10,000, in which event you will be responsible for filing fees.
- The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this Agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and Forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by writing to the Notice Address. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including issues relating to the scope and enforceability of this arbitration agreement. Unless Zoereel and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your residence.
- If your claim is for US$10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds US$10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. If the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of Zoereel’s last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected (or if Zoereel did not make a settlement offer before an arbitrator was selected), then Zoereel will pay you the amount of the award or US$1,000, whichever is greater. Except as expressly set forth herein, the payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
- YOU AND ZOEREEL AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Zoereel agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim.
End User License Agreement
BY DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING ANY SOFTWARE AND/OR APPLICATIONS (COLLECTIVELY, “SOFTWARE”) PROVIDED TO YOU BY OR ON BEHALF OF ZOEREEL , INC. AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES (“ZOEREEL”) IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE ZOEREEL SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (1) YOU HAVE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE AGREEMENT”); (2) YOU UNDERSTAND IT; (3) YOU ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT; AND (4) YOU MAY RECEIVE, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR PROMPTING, UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE A LICENSE TO, AND YOU WILL NOT USE, THE SOFTWARE.
This License Agreement contains details on your limited right and license to use the Software solely in connection with your use of the Zoereel service. This License Agreement is between you and Zoereel and not any other party.
The Software contains material that is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws in the U.S. and other territories and by international treaty provisions . The Software is licensed, not sold or given, to you by Zoereel for use only under the terms of this License Agreement and all rights not specifically granted to you herein are reserved to Zoereel and to any third party with ownership rights in software and documentation used in the Software. You may not remove any proprietary notice of Zoereel or any other party from any copy of the Software or documentation.
The rights granted under the terms of this License Agreement include any software upgrades that replace and/or supplement the original Software.
Zoereel reserves the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change the terms of this License Agreement in our sole and absolute discretion. The most current version of this License Agreement will supersede all previous versions. Your use of the Software after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes. As such, you should review the License Agreement periodically.
- Permitted Use/Restrictions
- 2.1 Grant of Limited License. Zoereel grants you (which, for purposes of this License Agreement, shall include members of your immediate household for whom you will be responsible hereunder and users of the Zoereel ready device with which you are accessing the Zoereel service and for whom you will be responsible hereunder) a non-exclusive, limited, personal and nontransferable license, subject to and conditioned on your compliance with the restrictions set forth in this License Agreement, to install and use the Software, in object code form only, provided to you by or on behalf of Zoereel in connection with your use of the Zoereel service.
- 2.2 The license grant above includes the right to use documentation accompanying the Software for the sole purpose of using the Zoereel service and the right to make one (1) backup copy of the Software, provided that (i) the Software is installed on only the number of Zoereel ready devices authorized by Zoereel (which number shall be six (6) Zoereel ready devices unless otherwise agreed or modified in writing by Zoereel); (ii) the Software may NOT be modified; (iii) all copyright notices are maintained on the Software; and (iv) you agree to be bound by all the terms of this License Agreement.
- 2.3 The Software is only for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for use in the operation of a business or service bureau, for profit or for the benefit or any other person or entity.
- 2.4 As a condition of the limited license for the Software granted to you in this License Agreement, except as and only to the extent expressly permitted in this License Agreement or by applicable law which cannot be waived by this License Agreement, you may NOT:
- publish, display, disclose, rent, lease, modify, loan, distribute or create derivative works based on the Software or any part thereof;
- copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, translate, adapt or otherwise reduce the Software to human readable form;
- attempt to create the source code from the object code of the Software;
- transmit or make the Software available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers or Zoereel ready devices at the same time;
- make any third-party software contained in the Software a standalone product;
- take any action that will infringe on the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Zoereel or any third party software provider;
- sublicense or assign the Software;
- view any movies & TV shows provided by Zoereel or its suppliers anywhere other than within the country or location authorized by Zoereel (“Territory”); and
- instantly watch movies & TV shows outside of the Territory, and Zoereel may use technologies to verify your compliance.
- 2.5 If you “uninstall” the Software, you will no longer be able to use the Software to view movies & TV shows on that Zoereel ready device.
- 2.6 No ownership rights. You have no ownership rights in any Software. Rather, you have a limited license to use the Software as long as this License Agreement remains in effect. Ownership of the Software and all intellectual property rights therein shall remain at all times with Zoereel and/or its licensors. Any other use of the Software by any other person, business, corporation, government or any other entity is strictly prohibited and is a violation of this License Agreement.
- Third Party Content/Third Party Software
- 3.2 Software. There are software programs contained within the Software that have been licensed to Zoereel by third parties. The term “Software” as used herein shall refer to such third party software except where the term Software refers expressly to the ownership or other specific rights of Zoereel. The same terms and conditions, including all limitations and restrictions, set forth in this License Agreement apply to each third party software program contained in the Software. Certain software programs specified in the licenses referenced in Section 10 (“Notices”) below may contain additional grants and/or restrictions.
- Upgrading the Software
Zoereel may issue you an upgraded version of the Software automatically upon an instance of your use of the Software or the Zoereel service or otherwise in connection with your use of the Zoereel ready device. Alternatively, Zoereel may require you to consent to an upgrade to the Software (“Software Upgrades”) before using, installing or accessing the Software. If you decline the Software Upgrades, you may not be able to use or access the Software or the Zoereel service.
- Consent to Use of Data
- Export Law Assurances
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Software except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Software was legally obtained or authorized by Zoereel. In particular, but without limitation, the Software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list
- U.S. Government End Users
The Software and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through §227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
This License Agreement is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License Agreement are terminable by Zoereel at any time without notice. Further, this License Agreement will terminate if Zoereel finds that you have violated any of the terms of this License Agreement. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this License Agreement by Zoereel shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless it is made in writing and is signed by an authorized representative of Zoereel. All provisions relating to confidentiality, proprietary rights, and nondisclosure shall survive the termination of this License Agreement.
Your ability to use the Zoereel service is subject to your system compatibility with our Software as such requirements may change from time to time. Compatibility of system requirements with the Software is your responsibility.
Upon the termination of this License Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Software and Zoereel service and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Software that you may have downloaded hereunder.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
- 10.1 Apple
If you have downloaded any Software from the Apple iTunes Application Store, the following additional terms apply to such Software:
- You agree and acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for the Software and its content. In addition, your use of such Software downloaded from such location is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Software on any Apple branded products running iOS (including but not limited to iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch) (“iOS Devices”) or Mac OS X (“Mac Computers”), as applicable (collectively “Apple Device(s)”) that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service. Moreover, we hereby inform you and you acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Software.
- Apple has no warranty obligation with respect to the Software and any claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty set forth in this License Agreement is the responsibility of Zoereel. Please note that Zoereel has disclaimed all warranties (see section above).
- Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims relating to the Software or your possession and/or use of the Software, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- Apple is not responsible for any third-party infringement claims that the Software or your possession and use of the Software infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Third Party Beneficiary: Zoereel and you acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this License Agreement with respect to any such Software, and that Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the License Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof as set forth herein.
- 10.2 Digital Rights Management
Content owners use Microsoft PlayReady™ content access technology to protect their intellectual property, including copyrighted content. Certain Zoereel ready devices and personal computers use PlayReady technology to access PlayReady-protected content and/or WMDRM-protected content. If the device fails to properly enforce restrictions on content usage, content owners may require Microsoft to revoke the device’s ability to consume PlayReady-protected content. Revocation should not affect unprotected content or content protected by other content access technologies. Content owners may require you to upgrade PlayReady to access their content. If you decline a PlayReady upgrade, you will not be able to access content that requires the upgrade.
Action taken in connection with the above may affect your ability to use the Zoereel service and/or view and access movies & TV shows.
- 10.3 Zoereel Copyright Notice
© 2011 Zoereel, Inc. All content herein is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws in the U.S. and other territories and may not be modified, copied or used in any manner without the express permission of Zoereel, Inc., which reserves all rights. Reuse of any of this content for any purpose without the permission of Zoereel, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
- 10.4 Facebook
You agree and acknowledge that Facebook has no responsibility or liability for the Software and its content.
- 10.5 Dolby Laboratories
This product contains technology manufactured under license from Dolby. “Dolby” is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories.
- 10.6 Microsoft – General
This product contains technology subject to certain intellectual property rights of Microsoft. Use or distribution of this technology outside of this product is prohibited without the appropriate license(s) from Microsoft.
- Zoereel contact information
Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the Software shall be directed to Customer Service .
For Filmmakers and Studios:
Upload only videos you created yourself.
You must own or hold all necessary rights (copyrights, etc.) to your video.
“So-and-so gave me permission” does not mean you created it.
You can upload videos that you appear in or helped create (as director, DP, editor, musician, motion graphics artist, actor, etc.) as long as you have the necessary permissions from the copyright holders.
Please add your role in the video description to avoid deletion.
Exception! Zoereel and Zoereel Business members can upload videos they did not create as long as they hold the necessary rights and permissions.
Business can share their videos on Zoereel,
We filter Content out.
To keep studios and film professionals interested in our site, We go through our video Submissions before being viewed on our platform to insure film quality control; all contents must meet certain professional filmmaking guidelines, your content must be produced, shot, edited with a professional level.
Rights to accept or deny your content.
Zoereel emphasize on professional film quality standards, therefore, Zoereel has the right to deny your content based on our film quality standards, we only accept high quality Content which must consistent with films or TV shows seen on the big screen or TV.
You cannot upload certain types of content:
No rips of movies, music, television, or any other third party copyrighted material.
No sexually explicit material or pornography. (Artistic and non-sexual nudity is allowed.
No videos that are hateful, harass others, violate someone’s privacy, or include defamatory or discriminatory speech.
No videos that depict or mote violent activity, extreme or real-life violence, self-harm, or cruelty toward animals.
You may not use the Zoereel Service for commercial purposes unless:
- You are a Zoereel or higher subscriber, in which case you may use and access the Zoereel Service for commercial and non-commercial purposes, subject to compliance with the Zoereel Guidelines ; or
- You are a small-scale independent duction company, non-fit, or artist, in which case you may use the Zoereel Service to showcase or mote your own creative works.
- The Internet is a pretty cool place, but it also gives people the means to insult and/or harass others without taking full responsibility for their words. We request — nay, we insist! — that while you are on Zoereel you respect the people you encounter, as well as their videos. You are free to disagree and/or provide critical feedback, but please keep it respectful.
- Don’t spam or disrupt Zoereel.
- The best way to encourage others to watch your videos is to participate in the community — join groups , follow other members and related to your interests, and leave thoughtful comments on other members’ videos. Don’t send unsolicited mass messages or post promotional comments. Don’t pay for views and likes. And please don’t flood Zoereel with videos uploaded by a robot or a robot-like human in a manner that will disrupt people’s experience here.
- Zoereel is an amazing place to connect with other people who make and love awesome videos. Don’t abuse those connections with comments or messages that make the recipient feel uncomfortable, such as sexualized compliments or unwelcome advances. Make sure your user avatar and profile do not include nudity, explicit or gory images, spammy links, or details designed to impersonate any other person or business.
- If you’re uploading commercial or business content, make sure you read our Commercial Content Guidelines as well. Thanks!
- If you sell Zoereel-hosted videos directly to users other than through Zoereel On Demand, such usage will be deemed an “Application” under our API terms (whether you use our API or not) and will be subject to our API Terms.
RESTRICTIONS: Except as expressly permitted by Zoereel in writing, you will not scrape, reduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Zoereel Service or any source code therein. Nor will you attempt to circumvent any of Zoereel’s technical measures or take any measures to interfere with or damage the Zoereel Service. All rights not expressly granted by Zoereel are reserved.
There are certain types of commercial content we never allow.
- You may not upload videos moting ducts and services of an erotic nature. Read more .
- You may not upload videos that mote fraudulent or dubious business schemes. Read more .
- You may not upload spam or flood Zoereel with videos intended to drive traffic to your website.
- Escort services
- Erotic massages
- Fetish fulfillment
- Financial domination
- Pornographic magazines or websites
- Penis enlargement or enhancement ducts
- Strip clubs or other erotic entertainment venues
- Seduction coaching or pick-up artist (PUA) systems
- What information we may collect about you;
- What we use that information for; and
- With whom we share that information.
REGISTRATION: To fully use the Zoereel Service, you must register as a member by viding a user name, password, and valid email address. You must vide complete and accurate registration information to Zoereel and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-fit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
USER NAME: We encourage you to use your real name. If you are a business, government, or non-fit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else’s name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by authorized or unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account credentials and you must safeguard the confidentiality of those credentials. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Zoereel Service. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEAT ACCESS: If you are a or Business subscriber, you may grant access to your account to other Zoereel members subject to a seat limit. You are responsible for the actions of those persons insofar as your account is concerned. If you are a Zoereel member who has been granted access to a or Business account, you must comply with the terms of this Agreement in accessing that account.
Subscriptions and Purchases
SUBSCRIPTIONS: In addition to offering Basic (free) Zoereel memberships, we offer paid subscriptions. Please see our subscriptions page for current features and pricing. Features and prices are subject to change. Storage limits are calculated based upon source files. We reserve the right to charge for excessive use of bandwidth where plays occur on third-party sites and applications outside the native Zoereel player or apps. Anyone who wishes to obtain storage capacity beyond what is offered with a particular subscription, or additional bandwidth for applications not using the Zoereel player may request a custom account by contacting us here: mailto:email@example.com Additional terms and conditions (to be shown prior to purchase) apply to custom accounts. All fees may be subject to taxes.
CANCELATION AND REFUNDS: Users who purchase annual subscriptions have thirty (30) days after their purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. Users who purchase monthly subscriptions have five (5) days after purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. In the case of Live subscription ducts, refunds are not available if the user has exceeded the storage or bandwidth threshold set forth in the refund policy presented at the time of purchase. After the cancelation period ends, all purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable, even if your account is later terminated by Zoereel. If your account is terminated due to your breach of this Agreement during the relevant cancelation period, you will not be refunded. If you have questions, please contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
RENEWALS: Subject to the terms hereof, you may choose to renew your subscription at the end of the subscription period. By default, all subscriptions are set to automatically renew for the same period of time as the original subscription. You may decline to renew at any time prior to the commencement of a renewal subscription. Zoereel reserves the right to deny subscriptions, renewals, and other purchases for any reason. Unused storage, plays, and other limits do not roll over to subsequent subscription periods.
- END OF SUBSCRIPTION: When a paid subscription ends, the account automatically becomes a Basic (free) account and Zoereel may disable access to or delete any content to comply with Basic account limits. If you’re using Zoereel for commercial purposes, you will need to maintain a Zoereel or higher plan to continue hosting your videos. Your account and its content may be deleted if your subscription is not renewed
- Payments made by you . You may make payments to Zoereel for transactions and services that Zoereel offers, including Zoereel On Demand content, Music Store tracks, and Amara captioning services. All payments are final and non-refundable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Zoereel may, in its sole discretion, make refunds if it determines that the circumstances warrant a refund.
OTHER PURCHASES: Purchases of other ducts and services through the Zoereel Service are subject to our Payment Addendum and to other terms and conditions that are presented to you at the time of purchase.
Term and Termination; Account Deletion
TERM: This Agreement begins on the date you first use the Zoereel Service and continues as long as you have an account with us.
ACCOUNT DELETION: You may delete your account at any time. Basic accounts may be deleted from the Zoereel Service if they remain inactive (i.e., the user fails to log in) for a continuous period of at least six (6) months. Paid subscription accounts will remain active until the end of the subscription term and any renewal term.
TERMINATION FOR BREACH: Zoereel may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submitted if Zoereel determines that you have violated any vision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage Zoereel’s reputation and goodwill. If Zoereel deletes your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for the Zoereel Service. Zoereel may block your email address and Internet tocol address to prevent further registration.
EFFECT OF TERMINATION/ACCOUNT DELETION: Upon termination, all licenses granted by Zoereel will terminate. Sections 6 and 11 though 16 shall survive termination. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. Zoereel shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, “submit”) any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, “content”) that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (vided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- motes fraudulent or dubious business schemes; or
- Violates any law.
All videos you submit must also comply with the Zoereel guidelines which are incorporated into this Agreement.
Code of Conduct
In using the Zoereel Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute “spam”;
- Collect information about others; or
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any duct or service within the Zoereel Site (unless you are an official Zoereel partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with Zoereel).
Zoereel has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Zoereel Service.
Licenses Granted by You
LICENSE TO ZOEREEL: As between you and Zoereel, you own the video content (“videos”) that you submit to the Zoereel Service. By submitting a video, you grant Zoereel and its affiliates a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your video for the purpose of (i) displaying the video within the Zoereel Service; (ii) displaying the video on third party websites and applications through a video embed or Zoereel’s API subject to your video privacy choices; (iii) allowing other users to play, download, and embed on third party websites the video, subject to your video privacy choices; (iv) mooting the Zoereel Service, vided that you have made the video publicly available; and (v) archiving or preserving the video for disputes, legal cedings, or investigations.
LIVE STREAMS: For the purposes hereof, a “video” includes a live stream and you are deemed to have “submitted” a video when you live stream any content using the Zoereel Service, regardless of whether a permanent copy is created.
LICENSE TO OTHER USERS: You further grant all users of the Zoereel Service permission to view your videos for their personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to copy and make derivative works from the videos solely to the extent necessary to view the videos. The foregoing licenses are in addition to any license you may decide to grant (e.g., a Creative Commons license).
DURATION OF LICENSES: The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove your videos from the Zoereel Service, in which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely. Please note that removed videos may be cached in search engine indices after removal and that Zoereel has no control over such caching.
9.2 Non-video Content
As between you and Zoereel, you own all non-video content that you submit to the Zoereel Service. You grant Zoereel and its affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your non-video content. In addition, you waive any so-called “moral rights” in your non-video content. You further grant all users of the Zoereel Service permission to view your non-video content for their personal, non-commercial purposes. If you make suggestions to Zoereel on imving or adding new features to the Zoereel Service, Zoereel shall have the right to use your suggestions without any compensation to you.
Your Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to submit the content to Zoereel and grant the licenses set forth above; (ii) Zoereel will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the content does not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual perty rights and privacy rights; and (iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Zoereel and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on the Zoereel Service; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to Zoereel violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual perty or privacy right.
Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights
Zoereel respects the intellectual perty rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please send us a notice as set forth in our Copt Right and DMCA Policy which is incorporated into this Agreement. For other intellectual perty claims, please send us a notice at legal[at]Zoereel[dot]com.
Zoereel reserves the right to modify the Zoereel Service. You are responsible for viding your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the Zoereel Service. Zoereel has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on the Zoereel Service complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users.
Zoereel vides the Zoereel Service on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use the Zoereel Service at your own risk. Zoereel expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, Zoereel makes no representations or warranties:
- That the Zoereel Service will be permitted in your jurisdiction;
- That the Zoereel Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Concerning any content submitted by any member;
- Concerning any third party’s use of content that you submit;
- That any content you submit will be made available on the Zoereel Service or will be stored by Zoereel;
- That the Zoereel Service will meet your business or fessional needs;
- That Zoereel will continue to support any particular feature of the Zoereel Service; or
- Concerning sites and resources outside of the Zoereel Service, even if linked to from the Zoereel Service.
To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used the Zoereel Service, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law: (i) Zoereel shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of fits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses; and (ii) Zoereel’s total liability to you shall not exceed the amounts paid by you to Zoereel over the twelve (12) months preceding your claim(s).
Compliance Notice Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 2257
All pictures, graphics, videos, and other visual media displayed on the Zoereel Service are exempt from 18 U.S.C. § 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because they do not consist of depictions of conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C. § 2256 (2) (A) – (D), but are merely, at most, depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995. Zoereel is not the primary ducer of the visual content contained in the Zoereel Service.
GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. The Uniform Commercial Code, the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act, and the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
DISPUTES: Any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Zoereel Service must be commenced in the state or federal courts located in New York County, New York, United States of America (and you consent to the jurisdiction of those courts). In any such action, Zoereel and you irrevocably waive any right to a trial by jury.
INTERPRETATION; SEVERABILITY; WAIVER; REMEDIES: Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by Zoereel in exercising any right hereunder will waive any further exercise of that right. Zoereel’s rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
SUCCESSORS; ASSIGNMENT; NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign this Agreement without Zoereel’s prior written consent. No third party shall have any rights hereunder.
NOTICES: You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from Zoereel electronically. Zoereel may vide all such communications by email or by posting them on the Zoereel Service. For support-related inquiries, you may email@example.com You may send notices of a legal nature to Zoereel at legal[at]Zoereel[dot]com or the following address:
Zoereel, Inc. PO Box 69834 West Hollywood, CA 90069 Attention: Legal Department
Nothing herein shall limit Zoereel’s right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
MODIFICATION: This Agreement may not be modified except by a revised Terms of Service posted by Zoereel on the Zoereel Site or a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of Zoereel. A revised Terms of Service will be effective as of the date it is posted on the Zoereel Site.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between Zoereel and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Agreement does not govern any use of Zoereel’s application tocol interface (API), which is governed by our API agreement.
END OF DOCUMENT. Enjoy Zoereel!
Distributions: Extent of rights conveyed. Domestic and/or foreign. Ancillary rights